Michael Phelps Won his 8th gold MEDAL!!!

Saturday 16 August 2008


Holy cracker jacks. I just witnessed history! Michael Phelps has just broken the record and won his 8th gold medal. Seriously, I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I know nothing about swimming or much about sports but oh my god that was truly amazing. The man is like a dolphin or something! Are they sure he doesn’t have webbed feet??? I along with probably most of the world are in disbelief. His face when he saw he won was priceless as I’m sure mine would if I had just accomplished such a feat. His single mother, was seen in the crowd with shock and disbelief as well. I tip my hat off to you Michael as does the rest of the world. You deserve it. Now what happens when people tell you to go for the gold? You can simply tell them you already did (^_^) Michael Phelps you are officially on my “List of People to Meet in my Life”. God Bless you and congrats!

0 comments: